MX Player Pro v1.46.10 [Paid] [Patched] [AC3] [DTS] [Mod Lite]
Minimum Requirements: 5.0+
APK Description: Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
About “Draw over other apps” permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About “Pair with Bluetooth devices” permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About “Disable screen lock” permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About “Control vibration”, “Prevent device from sleeping” permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
If you are facing “package file is invalid” error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
MX Player Custom Codec [AC3,DTS,MLP,TRUEHD, etc..]
1. Check which version you need by going to Local Player Settings/Decoder/General
in the Custom Codec tab it will tell you which one is needed (x86,x86_64,neon,neon64/ARMv8).
Note: skip step 1 if your using aio (all in one) version
2. Download the one you need (No need to unzip it)
3. Go back to Local Player Settings/Decoder/General
and tap the Custom Codec tab then select the version you downloaded. DONE!
Download MX Player Custom Codec, Tool/Utility for the MX Player:
– This update brings you the support for USB OTG devices (FAT32 only)
– MX Share now supports sharing files from other apps
– Speed Controls in Local Video Player now supports direct inputs from the keyboard.
– You can now manually select external subtitles on the local network shares
– We have further optimized playback menu to provide a better experience.
– This update also fixes the issues in handling of external Web URLs on Android 12 devices.
- Based on default Mod Version;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Languages: En, Ru;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app is ad-free